|Number of hours booth will operate||1 hour||3 hours||4 hours||5 hours|
|Choice of Backdrops (or green screen)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|DVD of all photos||$20||✔||✔||✔|
(password protected optional)
|Photo booth attendant||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Unlimited photo sets Two 2″x6″ photo strips or One 4″X6″ Print||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Protective sleeves strips (2″X6″s Only)||$25||✔||✔||✔|
|Custom photo scrapbook||$100||$100||$100||✔|
|Availability4||Regular hours||Regular + primetime hours||Regular + primetime hours||Regular + primetime hours|
What’s the point in taking amazing pictures if you can’t instantly show them off to the world? Photo Share lets your guests email their photos and post them online to Facebook & Twitter in a matter of seconds after stepping out of the Booth. Having DDM Photo Booth at your event lets you and your guests show how awesome your event is as it’s actually happening.
$300 non refundable deposit is required upon booking and must be received before date can be held.
Balance is due 7 days prior to the event.
Prices displayed above do not include HST.
We accept VISA, MC, debit, e-transfer, cash or cheque.
- The attendant will make prints for everyone in the photo.
- This add-on can be negotiated during booking, or can be mutually agreed upon at the event. If extra hours are authorized by the host at the event, this charge would be settled after the event date.
- Standby time is charged when the booth is on standby during operation time. Example: Booth booked 6pm – 10pm for 3 hours. Booth is on standby between 7:00pm – 8:00pm during the meal.
- Availability means the date and time for which the package can be booked.
- Regular hours: Monday to Thursday, 7am to 11pm; Friday and Saturday 7am – 3pm
- Primetime hours: Friday to Sunday 3pm – 12am
- These hours are negotiable